The correct method of wearing the sick suit
The development of many industries in life is inseparable. Sometimes some industries have their own brands in their fields. Today, we will introduce them to you.
1. Open the sterile bag of disposable surgical gown with aseptic forceps.
2. Look for a wider space in the operating room to prevent exposure to contaminants when wearing surgical gowns.
3. Select the size of the sterile glove according to the label.
[Method of operation]
(1) After the arm is disinfected, take the surgical gown (the hand should not touch the underlying surgical gown), lift the ends of the collar with both hands, and travel to the chest and operating table and other personnel to recognize the sterile face of the surgical gown and shake off the operation. Clothes, the opposite side faces themselves.
(2), the surgical gown is thrown into the air, the two arms are inserted into the sleeve and stretched forward slightly.
(3) The patrolling nurse assisted in pulling the two corners of the collar and fastening the back belt. The wearer put his hand forward to the sleeve. (You can push the sleeves to the wrist with two arms crossed, or insert the inside of the cuff of the other side with your hand. The surgical sleeve is pushed from the palm to the wrist to prevent the hand from touching the outside of the surgical gown).
(4) After putting on the surgical gown, bend it slightly, make the belt vacant (avoid the finger touches the surgical gown) (the belt does not cross), and the correct wearing method of the surgical gown is suitable for the patrolling nurse.
(5), the roving nurse tied the belt from behind (avoid touching the fingers of the wearer) and lifted the middle of the belt with both hands.
Articles you might be interested in:
At the time of the operation, the medical staff must be required to wear a special surgical gown. At the time of choosing a surgical gown, in order to be safe, it is necessary to ensure that the garment is 100% sterile, so that absolutely strict sterilization and disinfection treatment are required to ensure optimal protection.
The basic materials are mostly non-woven fabrics. After a series of disinfection treatments, they are used in a single-use manner to ensure health and hygiene. After all, the hygiene of such clothing is extremely important, so as to effectively avoid the infection of Bijun on the operating table. Keep your surroundings clean. Many doctors spend a lot of time on surgery, so the clothes are worn for a long time. Therefore, we need to ensure that the clothing is more comfortable and breathable. After all, the medical staff is in a very tense state at the moment of the operation, so it is necessary to ensure the comfort of wearing them, and can effectively prevent the clothing from tearing or causing unnecessary wear and tear.
When wearing in winter, it is very resistant to static electricity. And for some chemicals, as well as bacteria, can play a good role in resisting. The color of the clothing is mostly blue and blue, which gives a quiet and serene visual effect, which is very suitable for the operating table.