1) Store in dry, clean conditions in original packaging, away from direct sunlight, sources of high temperature, and solvent vapours.
2) Store within the temperature range -20°C to +25°C (-4°F to +68°F) and with relative humidity below 80%.
3) Expected shelf life is five years from date of manufacture when stored as Stated.
4) Replace garments if damaged, heavily contaminated or in accordance with local work practice or regulations.
5) Handle and dispose of contaminated garments with care and in accordance with applicable regulations.