Laboratory workers must pay attention to the following situations when using sanitary clothes.
Laboratory workers deal with various chemical reagents and experimental instruments, and the operating environment is complex and dangerous. In the process of using sanitary clothing, pay attention to the following common situations to avoid unnecessary harm.
1. Develop good habits.
1) After measuring highly corrosive and volatile liquids, such as strong acid and strong alkali reagents, the liquid may splash into the hands during the measurement process, preferably in the fume hood and replaced as soon as possible.
2) Double-layer sanitary clothing should be worn when exposed to hazardous chemicals such as foam.
2. Take care to avoid unnecessary damage during operation
1) Do not touch liquid nitrogen for a long time. The gloves are not resistant to low temperature and are prone to frostbite.
2) Do not get too close to the flame, especially after the gloves have been exposed to flammable and explosive reagents.
3. If the sanitary ware is damaged, hard and brittle, etc., it should be replaced in time.
In food processing companies, producers are required to wear food-grade sanitary clothing to ensure safe and healthy production. In the food processing process, the gloves are in direct or indirect contact with the food, so the health service has some special requirements, including the following aspects:
1. To comply with international standards
Sanitary clothing tested by SGS Food National Standard is a barrier to entry for food-grade gloves and can be used for direct contact with food.
2. Colors should be differentiated and easy to manage
It is best to use blue disposable nitrile gloves. Blue is a food-safe color that is easier to discern if it is mixed with gloves. At the same time, it is convenient for food processing industry personnel to supervise the operation process and greatly improve the safety of food production.