Article No.: WLO3007
Soft and flexible high quality microporous film laminate offers excellent combination of protection and comfort. Triangle panel of SMS fabric inset to the rear makes the coverall more breathable . Excellent barrier to light splashes and sprays of liquids covering critical parts of the body. Effective barrier against hazardous dusts.
- Microporous + Triangle SMS panel
- elasticated hood,wrist ,back waist and ankles
- zip closure with flap
- available colour: white / blue / red
- size: S,M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
- standard package : 25 per carton or 50pcs per carton
- customized labeling and OEM packaging available
CE 0624 Cat. III
EN 13982-1:2004 Type 5 – Protection against solid dusts which are hazardous to health
Protective clothing for use against dry particulates. Performance requirements for protective clothing providing protection for the full body against airborne solid particulates.
EN13034:2005 Type 6 – Protection against minor splashing
Protective clothing against liquid chemicals.Performance requirements for chemical protective clothing offering limited protective per-formance against liquid chemicals. The protective suits have undergone the complete testing for suits (5.2). Protective clothing against poisonous dusts.
EN 1073-2:2002 Protection against radioactive dust particles
Protective clothing against radioactive dust particles(variant of the testing for type 5 items of clothing).
EN 14126:2003 Protection against infective agents
Protective clothing - Performance requirements and test methods for protective clothing against infective agents (biological pollutants) .
EN 1149-1: 2004 Protection against antistatic
Performance requirements for protective clothing with antistatic properties:Surface resistivity (< 2.5 x 109ohm). Pieces of clothing are treated in order to be statically conductive on the inside.
· Chemical and pharmaceutical industry
· Paint spray applications
· Construction industry
· Low-level insecticide / Pesticide spraying
· General maintenance and cleaning applications
· Low hazard emergency response applications
· Warm environments where TYPE5 & 6 protection is required
Over 2 decades of OEM experience and great reputation among worldwide
Advanced facility and strict control of QA & Environment
Qualification and Certifications