Article No.: WLO3006
The specialized lamination process of Microporous Coveralls allows maximum breathability while offering a high level of protection from varnishes, resins, fiberglass, paints and sanding dust.
- Microporous PE fifilm laminate with breathable SMS back panel
- Stitched or stitched with bound seams
- Elasticated hood, waist, ankles, elastic or knitted cuffs
- White, blue, orange, grey
- EN 13982: 2004 - Type 5: Protection against hazardous dry particles
- EN 13034: 2005 - Type 6: Protection against light spray of liquids
- Composite coverall to maximise protection and comfort
|Collar / Hood Type||Attached Hood|
|Ankle Style||Attached Boot|
|Cuff Style||Elastic Wrist|
|Back Style||Elastic Back|
|Seam Style||Serged Seams|
|Country of Origin||China|
Microporous coveralls provide great protection against non-hazardous liquids and some particles. They are breathable and comfortable in hot climates, and protect against petroleum oils, pesticides, bleach and sodium hydroxide. This fabric is best used in primarily wet areas where keeping cool is of concern. You can easily order our microporous disposable coveralls online, request a bulk quote for huge volume discounts,
Disposable Microporous Coverall is made of non woven polypropylene with microporous film laminated, non-toxic fabric, durability for use in hazardous environments for working and includes a multitude of comfort features.
The all-purpose coverall has full length zipper front for ease of donning. Designed latex-free. Excellent breathability and anti-static performance.
Microporous film laminated coveralls offer a durable alternative to light-duty polypropylene material when working in an environment with liquids and airborne particles.Protective coveralls guard against dirt, grease and light liquid splash. Durable and abrasion resistant.